Bareeva Irkyam Adgamovna, Candidate of economic sciences, associate professor, sub-department of economic theory and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Vasin Sergey Mikhaylovich, Doctor of economic sciences, professor, head of sub-department of economic theory and international relations, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), email@example.com
Sugrobova Galina Alekseevna, Candidate of biological sciences, associate professor, Interuniversity center of students’ health improvement assistance and information technology development, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The article raises urgent questions of studying the dynamics of child abuse. The acuteness of the problems is justified by statistical information showing the prevalence of child abuse. The authors identify possible problems and prospects for solving these problems. Particular attention is paid to interagency cooperation bodies and agencies for prevention of child neglect and juvenile delinquency, which is the basis of their work. In practice, fulfillment of the interinstitutional interaction is encumbered by the existing inter-institutional barriers. Overcoming the obstacles by strengthening inter-institutional cooperation would make prevention work more effective.
Materials and methods. Implementation of the research tasks was achieved on the basis of generalization of the statistical data analysis of the works by Russian and foreign scientists on development of theoretical concepts of interagency cooperation, as well as concepts of prevention of child neglect, homelessness and juvenile delinquency. The analytical framework of the study consists of more than ten scientific papers. Methodological capabilities include a range of complementary research methods: theoretical analysis of literary sources, various types of official documents; system analysis; the method of questionnaire.
Results. As a result of the analysis, the author describes complexities involved in interactions of experts from different agencies. The main barrier is the strict regulation in job descriptions, and at the same time, the lack of instructions for interagency cooperation. It is noted that experts ignore public organizations when redirecting clients.
Conclusions. The research results allowed to identify the main factors promoting interagency cooperation in solving problems of street children in the territory, and obstacles in its way; to offer recommendations on elimination of barriers to interagency cooperation with the issues of neglect, abuse of minors and orphans.
social system, child neglect, child homelessness, violations of law, juvenile, social prevention work, abuse of minors, inter-institutional interaction, inter-institutional barriers.
1. Rossiyskiy statisticheskiy ezhegodnik. 2013: stat. sb. [Russian statistical yearbook. 2013: collected statistical data]. Moscow: Rosstat, 2013, 717 p.
2. Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoy statistiki [Federal Service of State Statistics]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru.
3. Koval' N. V. Zhestokoe obrashchenie s det'mi (kriminologicheskie i ugolovno-pravovye problemy): avtoref. dis. kand. yurid. nauk [Child abuse (criminological and criminal-legal problems): author’s abstract of dissertation to apply for the degree of the candidate of juridical sciences]. Moscow, 2013, 32 p.
4. Tanina M. A. Ekonomika i upravlenie: problemy, resheniya [Economics and managementL problems, solutions]. 2013, no. 9 (21), pp. 66–75.
5. Vasin S. M., Bareeva I. A. Vestnik Saratovskogo gosudarstvennogo sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo universiteta [Bulletin of Saratov State Socioeconomic University]. 2012, no. 4 (43), pp. 83–87.
6. Kotov Yu. B. Inspektor po delam nesovershennoletnikh [Juvenile inspector]. 2011, no. 2, pp. 8–21.
7. Pechenkin V. V. Otechestvennyy zhurnal sotsial'noy raboty [Russian journal of social work]. 2013, no. 1 (52), pp. 118–123.
8. Sidorenko M. V. Vektor nauki Tol'yattinskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta [Scientific vector of Togliatti State University]. 2014, no. 1 (27), pp. 151–154.
9. Vasin S. M., Bareeva I. A. Izvestiya Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta im. V. G. Belinskogo [Bulletin of Penza State Pedagogical University named after V. G. Belinsky].2011,no.24,pp.251–255.
10. Kosharnaya G. B., Mordisheva L. N. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Povolzhskiy region. Obshchestvennye nauki [University proceedings. Volga region. Social sciences]. 2012, no. 1 (21), pp. 78–86.